Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
This Dr. is very thorough, explains everything in detail, in everyday language, very respectful. Sincerely cares. Makes me feel at ease. Someone I can trust with my health/life. Actually listens to my needs, she works from the heart. We are very fortunate to have her and her husband as a team here in the wagner area. In many instances she has regained my respect of the IHS and the Doctors who serve our area. Having a female person of color is a major plus. I have recommend her to many of my friends and relatives.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUsphs Indian Hospital, 111 Washington Ave NW, Wagner, SD
Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wagner, SD.