Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz?

Native Elder Patient

This Dr. is very thorough, explains everything in detail, in everyday language, very respectful. Sincerely cares. Makes me feel at ease. Someone I can trust with my health/life. Actually listens to my needs, she works from the heart. We are very fortunate to have her and her husband as a team here in the wagner area. In many instances she has regained my respect of the IHS and the Doctors who serve our area. Having a female person of color is a major plus. I have recommend her to many of my friends and relatives.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wagner, SD.