Dr. Guadalupe Toledo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guadalupe Toledo?

A Doctor that Knows what she's doing!

Posted on March 15th, 2014

We took my grandson to another doctor for flea bites. He gets them every year from the gras, but we had just gotten a cat! They were bad, because he seems to be allergic to them too, as my Mother and sister, and they itch bad. He can't leave them alone. I was doing a four-step process every day trying to treat him and get rid of them, but I couldn't, so I told my daughter to please take him to emergency. Dr. #1 there didn't believe they were flea bites and sent them home with Scabies medicine, and they referred us to DHS who stopped by then. I was puzzled by that. It didn't really help, so I took him in again. Dr, #2 said: "Oh yeah, that's Scabies, and sent us home with ANOTHER prescription. This was our 3rd tube, and it still didn't work. And by the way a nurse there yelled at us for not flea-bombing. Excuse me, didn't they say it was Scabies? I put it on him a few more times and told my daughter I didn't believe that they diagnosed him correctly. I took him to Dr. Toledo. She said, "This is NOT scabies, it's flea bites! She sent us home with the correct medicine, and right away they started getting better and healing up. This Doctor KNOWS what she is talking about. I HIGHLY recommend her!

FRIEND TO KIDS