Dr. Guan Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guan Wu?

Larry Scott

Dr Wu performed a biopsy on my prostate. I read extensively on the topic. Dr. Wu and his staff made me feel comfortable, answered my questions, were comforting and totally professional. Thank you.

Dr. Guan Wu saved me from a life of despair. This is the third Urologist to "care" for me. The others gave up but he pursued my problem with thorough and complete diagnosis; followed by surgery. My life has returned to normal!

Mixed bag

Dr. Guan Wu's medical knowledge is good but surgical skills and decisions are not good.Tried to send me home the very next day after a laparoscopic nephrectomy even though I tried to tell him about a possible ureteral blowout. Sutures from the emergency surgery the following week, still poke through the skin in several places, are still not healed three years later. He REFUSED to sew up the incisions from the original nepherectomy including one about 3" long. Today, I now have a 6" diameter hernia with that 3" incision in the middle of it. After 3 major operations in 6 weeks (because of complications)I would never see him again, I am just glad to still be alive.

Unprofessional and discourteous

Providers like Dr. Wu are the reason we need to move from a fee-for-service healthcare system to one that is based on patient outcomes. Dr. Wu probably spent about 45 seconds at the bedside. His nurse practitioner saw me for approximately 5 minutes. After he conferred with her, he ordered a multitude of tests and procedures over the ensuing months, based on no signs, symptoms or rationals. They took months to complete, cost thousands of dollars and were rescheduled many times. In the end, absolutely nothing was wrong with me. I am glad that I paid money to see an expert urologist and was seen my a nurse. What a waste of time, energy and money.

excellent

I've been to many Dr's and I found Dr. Wu to be one of the best I've ever seen. His perfection in skills, bedside manner is wonderful, takes time to listen and explain. I recommend him very highly.

hdr. guan wu is the best!!!

Prostatectomy R.A.L.P.

Dr. Wu administered biopsy procedure and after diagnosis accurately prescribed the appropriate RALP surgery. Because of extensive left side prostate Gleason Scale reading Dr. Wu removed the entire prostate and just the proper amount of the left nerve bundle to allow normal functions to return. His communications were exact and friendly. He is very accessible and responsive. His reception staff is superb. Am very glad I met this man.

Dr. Guan Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.