Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guarionex Decastro
Dr. Guarionex Decastro, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Decastro is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Guarionex Decastro has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Guarionex Decastro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.