Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gubbi Mruthyunjaya
Dr. Gubbi Mruthyunjaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA, with another office in Mission Viejo, CA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mruthyunjaya is affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente, Placentia-Linda Hospital and Children's Hospital of Orange County. He speaks English.
Dr. Gubbi Mruthyunjaya has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Gubbi Mruthyunjaya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
This doctor needs to retire and so does his staff (there appears to be a high turn over rate with his staff their new every 3 months it seems). He appears to take advantage of the unhealthy and medical patients making his paycheck. He is hard to understand, does not look at you when talking, and typically tells you to wait it out and ride the sickness and come back if it worsens and the STAFF is the worse. They are rude and condiscendignb. They are constantly rescheduling your appointent. Stating a mix up or insurance problem. Apparently their phones don't work in calling out to let you know before you show for your appt. rather wait for you to make it in and then reschedule. Your time means nothing to them and you are at their mercy if you have a sick child and they are your doctor. If you have time to waste, and don't care about your child then this doctor is for you otherwise I would keep looking. There are true sincere caring doctors still out there.
Dr. Mruthyunjaya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Children's Hospital of Orange County
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Health Center Drive
Camino de los Mares
CHOC at Mission
Putnam Hospital Center
51 Years Experience
Mysore Medical College
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gubbi Mruthyunjaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.