Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guduru Reddy
Dr. Guduru Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mineral Wells, TX, with another office in Weatherford, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Harris Methodist - Springwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Guduru Reddy has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Guduru Reddy has the following 6 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Guduru Reddy has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Guduru Reddy is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Reddy was very courteous and knowledgeable. He listened to my issue and did complete testing that very day. The results were available to me three days later; Dr. Reddy explained them to me and showed me the drawings and graphs so that they were understandable. The second appointment was at no additional charge. The staff was very courteous and helpful. After having had two other Weatherford cardiologists, I am very satisfied with this choice. My dental surgeon who needed cardiac clearance for an upcoming surgery is very satisfied and impressed with Dr. Reddy and his thoroughness. He has worked with him in the past.
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Baylor All Saints Health System
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Palo Pinto General Hospital
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Fort Worth
Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
39 Years Experience
Rangaraya Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Guduru Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineral Wells, TX.