Dr. Guenther O Knoblich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guenther O Knoblich?

Terrible!!!

He's all ways done a extent job and treated me with respect

Excellent Surgeon

fixed up a very bad left shoulder. The 'Gunthmeister' is cutting edge and stays abreast all the latest technology. He diagnoses without an MRI better than other doctors with one.

Excellent bedside manner

Efficient, ethical and responsible surgeon. Highly recommend.

Blood Clot Following Surgery

I had been instructed to keep ankle above heart, and do minimal movement, such as going to restroom for a week. After a week, went to see Dr. Knoblich and complained about swelling, and he suggested physical therapy. After another 1-2 weeks went back complaining about more swelling and a breathing attack. I wanted to know why a family member that had the same operation by another physician, was able to return to work after 4 days, but my recovery was so poor. Not until I had concerns that I may have had a PE, he finally agreed to have an ultrasound performed. The ultrasound confirmed a blood clot in my thigh. I feel that there is a good chance that I would not be alive today to write this review if I had not been so persistent in having my questions asked. I felt that because I signed a document acknowledging that blood clots and PE's could occur and that I agreed not to hold the physician at fault, that perhaps he may have been unconcerned. I wished I would have researched complications and recovery on my own before surgery, because this physician was not forthcoming unless questioned by me.