1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Guerrumberto J Guerra?

Great Cardiologist

I have been a patient of Dr. Guerra since 2005 when he diagnosed my heart problems. After my open-heart surgery in 2006, Dr. Guerra became my regular cardiologist and I couldn't be more pleased. He is very thorough in his examination, testing, diagnosis, and treatment options. Dr. Guerra is very gentle and soft-spoken but is straight-forward with you in his recommendations for treatment and preventative health measures. He spends ample time with you and asks specific questions in accessing your heart health during his exam. He also answers any questions or concerns you may have honestly and directly. I feel as though I am truly appreciated as a patient and Dr. Guerra treats you as if he is genuinely concerned with your well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Guerra if you are in need of an experienced and knowledgeable cardiologist with a great bedside manner.

Birth Control

Dr. Guerrumberto J Guerra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.

Dr. Guerrumberto J Guerra Is this you?