Dr. Harry Rushton Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Harry Rushton Jr?

Awful bedside manner

Posted on April 11th, 2016

He should not be seeing pediatric patients. He was extremely impatient with my very mature and well behaved 3 year old son. His bedside manner is lacking (and that is being kind); he is condescending (my husband and I are both highly educated professionals and he spoke to us like we were children); and he did not seem confident with his recommendations. We will be seeking a second opinion (or should I say first opinion) from another physician. I am shocked that he is the Chairman of that Division and in charge of the education of residents and fellows.

Posted on July 13th, 2015