Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guilherme Campos
Dr. Guilherme Campos, MD, PHD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Belvidere, IL, with other offices in Madison, WI and Madison, WI (and 1 other location). His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Campos is affiliated with University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial and UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Guilherme Campos has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Campos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Medical Center at UCSF
Dr. Guilherme Campos accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Guilherme Campos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belvidere, IL.