- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York University Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guillem Gonzalez-Lomas MD
Dr. Guillem Gonzalez-Lomas, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY( and 3 other locations). They have 17 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine.
Dr. Guillem Gonzalez-Lomas has 5 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Guillem Gonzalez-Lomas has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Guillem Gonzalez-Lomas has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2020)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2020)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Guillem Gonzalez-Lomas Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Guillem Gonzalez-Lomas
Dr. Gonzalez-Lomas graduated from the Columbia University in 2003. Dr. Gonzalez-Lomas works in New York, NY and 4 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez-Lomas is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center and New York University Hospital For Joint Diseases.