- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guillermo A Arbona MD
Dr. Guillermo A Arbona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Westerville, OH (and 4 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Guillermo A Arbona has 7 locations
5969 E Broad St Ste 100
Columbus, OH 43213
500 S Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43081
495 Cooper Rd Ste 100
Westerville, OH 43081
5300 N Meadows Dr
Grove City, OH 43123
6001 E Broad St
Columbus, OH 43213
Book Online Now
Dr. Guillermo A Arbona has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Guillermo A Arbona has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Guillermo A Arbona - Posted on October 23rd, 2014
Dr, Arbona has an excellent "bedside manner". He is thorough and explains everything. He took time to answer any questions and explained in detail when it was required. He made my condition easy to understand and was very supportive. He made sure I had contact details for the nurses and himself and made me feel welcome to call with further questions. The procedure was performed quickly and professionally. He is upbeat and friendly and I would have no problem recommending him. Thank you Dr. Arbona!
20 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Guillermo A Arbona Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Guillermo A Arbona's office for more information.
6001 E Broad St Columbus, OH : (614) 210-1882
5969 E Broad St Ste 100 Columbus, OH : (614) 234-7400
500 S Cleveland Ave Westerville, OH : (614) 234-7400
495 Cooper Rd Ste 100 Westerville, OH : (614) 234-7400
5300 N Meadows Dr Grove City, OH : (614) 234-7400
7100 Graphics Way Lewis Center, OH : (614) 234-7400
6001 E Broad St Columbus, OH 43213
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Guillermo A Arbona, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Columbus, OH, in this video.
Dr. Guillermo A Arbona is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.