Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guillermo Cintron
Dr. Guillermo Cintron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cintron is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins and The Tampa General Hospital. Dr. Cintron has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Guillermo Cintron has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Guillermo Cintron has the following 7 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Guillermo Cintron has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Guillermo Cintron is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
The willingness to truly help with things like refill prescription orders, instead a quick response is now " I gave it to the nurse, ..pause" and deny ever getting anything from the pharmacy. Which may have been true except I was in the pharmacy when the office was contacted and the response was we'll take of this immediately...still waiting 4 days later.............time to change!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cintron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
The Tampa General Hospital
James A Haley Veterans Hospital
Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
University Of South Florida Endoscopy & Surgery Center
46 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Guillermo Cintron in this video.
Dr. Guillermo Cintron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.