Dr. Guillermo G Bohm Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo G Bohm?

One Star is an Over rating.

Incredible arrogant, very poor manners. I can not believe the same patient will visit the doctor twice. A case for the World Record. Don't have a gram of humanity. The time waiting in the office is minimum due that nobody will dare too see him again. How on God's name he still in business

IMA get rid of this Doctror

Worst experience ever with s Doctor. I was told he is a partner in IMA, and that is the reason he is still there. What a shame. Have no respect for allowing this Doctor to practice under there roof,

He is a brilliant Doctor and an expert in his field. He doesn't just shove a bunch of pills at you

Dr Bohm is wonderful.

Left in tears

This appointment was the worst appointment I ever had. He was cold, very insulting, and wrong on many counts, I too, was told I was a diabetic and for 19 years (news to me) and would be on insulin in 3 months (never happened). We went with the obese thing too. I was in total shock at his behavior. I complained to the office and was told and I wasn't the first to complain and wouldn't be the last. I even thought of going to a lawyer - that's how bad he was. WHY they keep this man in their practice is a mystery - they KNOW what he is and what he is doing and saying. Shame on this particular medical office for allowing this "animal" to verbally and mentally abuse patients....can I give him a minus 10 stars???????

All these horrible reviews and he is still in practice

Wow! I have never read so many consistent bad reviews -how in the world can he continue to practice what I read here will keep everyone away including me--I will look elsewhere I had to rate this guy with a once otherwise the review would not post

I had the worst experience of my life! I left the office in tears! This doctor has NO bedside manners. I went in for concerns of a thyroid issue and I was told my problem was that I was obese excessively obese and he said it with such contempt and disapproval, I just excused myself and walked out. I do not recommend this doctor at all! Even if he were the last Endocrinologists on earth I would not see him!

the worst ever visit

DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR! He is snipe, arrogant, uncaring, and does not spend any time with you. These reviews are not made up, so please go to someone else!

The guy is an jerk!

If your intention is to be belittled, then by all means see this idiot!

Now I can understand why I was able to get an appointment to see him so quickly. Every endocrinologist in the area far and wide had a two month or more wait time to get an appointment. This guy is a phony. A disgrace to the medical profession.

Stunned

No words to describe this curt, uncaring individual and am very disappointed in the IMA practice in allowing anyone like Bohm to represent them for one minute. Run from this man as he is an evil person. Claims he will not use lab numbers to treat hypothyroidism, recommends wrong doses and offers no communication during visit which would help you understand more about what he hopes to do for you in order to feel better. He even told me to quit all medication for 4 weeks and see how I feel and he did not need any further labs even though my T3 is high! Not sure he has a license to practice!

I had been warned of this doctor's bedside manner by both professionals and patients alike, but I still remained optimistic that he would treat me with respect and help me with my medical problem. When I got there, I wasn't allowed to speak, and only answer direct questions that he asked. He also told me that I was only half-listening to what he had to say, and made me feel that I shouldn't address all of the questions I had planned to ask him. He showed a lot of apathy, and was diagnosing future conditions when they were not a current issue.