Have you seen Dr. Guillermo D Castillo?

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Castillo did a great job from the very beginning. He and his staff are caring and make you feel at ease. The facility is very nice and comfortable. I highly recommend him as he is truly amazing !

Awesome Experience with Amazing Results

Upon deciding to pursue cosmetic surgery, I reached out to long-time trusted friends for referrals of knowledgeable & talented surgeons along with their opinions of surgeon’s staff & facilities; based on my long list of priorities: commitment to patient safety, privacy, results, compassion, comfort & satisfaction; respect and clear communications with patients & their post-surgery care-givers. I interviewed the referrals I received; Dr. G.D. Castillo, his staff and facilities rated the highest. Awesomely, following the interview, the entire process exceeded my hopes and expectations. Dr. Castillo performed the following surgeries on me: lower lid blepharoplasty, chin implant, cheek lift and neck lift. I’m so grateful for the results; he is a stellar artist / surgeon. Additionally, the entire staff was knowledgeable, positive and professional. I would not consider another practice for any cosmetic surgery and have already recommended Dr. Castillo and staff to others.

Botox

Excellent first visit with Dr. Castillo, not my first Botox treatment but was looking for a doctor that could give me a better aesthetic result. Dr. Castillo delivered! He explained where he was going to inject Botox and why. He told me I would be pleased and I sure am! Natural looking and an easy and comfortable session. I will be going back for all follow up treatments. Thank you Dr. Castillo and team!

Large Volume Liposculture

Very pleased with Dr. Castillo's artistry and expertise

Excision of a Facial Lesion

Dr. Castillo and his staff are amazing. I would highly recommend him. He was attentive to my questions and concerns. He and his staff provide excellent treatment during surgery and with follow-up care .

Excellent botox experience

Dr. Castillo and his staff are the best facility for cosmetic procedures , especially botox. There are many places in the area to get botox but Dr. Castillo is by far the best with his artistry and skill. Highly recommended!

Best decision ever!

I had been considering lipo for years and finally decided to inquire about the procedure at Dr. Castillo's office after researching offices throughout the greater Chicago area. Within minutes of the consultation he explained to me that the procedure was liposculpting, and the goal was to make me feel proportional in my own body. I fell in love with this idea! The staff was so kind and the procedure much less painful than I anticipated. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Having cosmetic surgery represented a once in a lifetime experience. After much research & private discussions, I made an appt with Dr. Castillo. I found him to be caring, a good listener, knowledgeable, kind and encouraging; and his staff supportive in the same ways and very happy to be a part of his team! Also important to me and to this professional team was ensuring my privacy, security and safety are upheld. In making my decision, I knew Dr. Castillo and his staff were the best. Dr. Castillo carried out my wish list, at his private accredited surgery center. Thank you very much, Dr. Castillo; I am satisfied in every aspect!

Treats you like a patient; not a profit.

Most knowledgeable surgeon in town!! He's not pushy like other places I went to. VERY happy with my breast augmentation. Staff are all professional too which was another reason I went with Dr. Castillo for my surgery!

Couldn't be happier!!!!

I recently went to Dr. Castillo for Botox and could not be more pleased with the results! I was nervous since it was my first time getting Botox. He did a wonderful job at answering my questions and addressing my concerns. He put ZERO pressure on me to have it done and actually told me to wait to have it done until I was certain I wanted to. I decided to have it done that day and could not have been more pleased. It was painless (felt like minor stings) and the results look natural! I've had friends who have gotten Botox at other places, but haven't seen the results I have. If you're thinking about Botox, go see Dr. Castillo!!

best surgeon

Dr Castillo is the best Dr doctor I have haf, he is honest , knowledgeable, kind and just a great surgeon

Best thing I've ever done for myself!

I couldn't be happier with the results I've gotten from liposculpture from Dr Castillo. His entire staff is caring and professional. The results I experienced exceeded any expectations I could've had. I was sore for about 2 months but am now totally back to normal. I was surprised at how quickly I was able to resume normal activity as I have a baby to take care of!! My only problem is that none of my clothes fit and I need a new wardrobe. I can handle that! I am so happy with how I look!

Dr. Guillermo D Castillo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Savoy, IL.