Have you seen Dr. Guillermo D Castillo?

Dr. Castillo's Skin Care Products

Over the last 30 years I’ve used Clinique, Mary Kay, Neova, and many over-the-counter products and nothing compares to Dr. Castillo’s skin care line. The Replenishing Cream is fantastic and a must have! After just two days of using the Replenishing Cream, my skin feels better than ever! My face feels soft, clean, moisturized, and hydrated! If you haven’t tried the Replenishing Cream, actually the whole line of Dr. Castillo’s skin care, I highly recommend you do so! You won’t regret it - totally worth the investment!

Dr. Castillo is awesome! I am so happy with the results from the procedures I have had done. I would highly recommend.

I bypassed the Bloomington cosmetic surgeons for Dr. Castillo to do my surgery. The staff is very kind and professional. The anesthesiologists were top of the line and very reassuring. The operating room was clean. Office is beautiful. My face lift was a walk in the park. No pain but I did have bruising. My results were better than expected. The scars cannot even be detected. He's a wonderful,talented surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Castillo to everyone.

My first surgery by Dr. Castillo was in 1976 when he corrected a deviated septum and changed my life...not only allowing me to breathe easier, but also improving the shape of my nose. Now, 35 years later, through his superior surgical skill, he removed a cyst from above my eyebrow, lifted my eyes and laser resurfaced below my eyes. The unsightly bump is gone and my eyes look 15 years younger. Dr. Castillo's skills are exceptional, and he treats you as if you are his only patient--taking time to clearly tell you what will be done and answering any questions you might have. His knowledgeable and professional staff are also very caring and provide personalized service. I moved away from Champaign, but returned to Dr. Castillo for my recent surgery because I would not trust anyone else to produce the results that Dr. Castillo does.

My first visit to Dr. Castillo was to correct some very bad surgery performed by a doctor I found in the Yellow Pages. This, itself, was to have repaired damage done to my eyelid to remove a cyst, when I was 14. Dr. Castillo was horrified to see what had been done, and cautioned me that he could only promise to improve my present condition. The outcome was nearly miraculous: everything was repaired, leaving no sign of the problems that brought me to his office.Later I was to learn that Dr. Castillo consistently does magnificent work. He has a precise knowledge of anatomy, and an uncanny ability to see what results will be achieved through surgery. I wonder how many plastic surgeons have such an artists eye along with a keen mechanical sense of how tissues will react and heal.An important aspect is that Dr. Castillo never tries to convince a patient to have surgery. His predictions of results are always realistic, and he takes pains to explain the details of a proposed procedure. Post-operative care at his clinic is elaborate and generous, and his staff is both highly knowledgeable and pleasant.

I recently had laser resurfacing of my upper and lower eyelids. The results were dramatic, much better than I ever imagined. For years I have not looked at myself in the mirror, now I can't stop admiring the results! I have to also commend Dr.Castillo and his staff for their outstanding compassionate and personalized service.

Four stars, hands down.

Dr. Castillo is honestly one of the most educated cosmetic surgeons in Champaign County & he's the best known in the area for a reason. I have had a previous cosmetic surgery and I was completely dissatisfied. He truly goes out of his way to make his patients happy. He fixed everything that had been messed up by my previous surgeon, and even made a personal call to make sure I was doing okay the day after my operation.

I have been going to Dr. Castillo for almost 10 years. I travel to Savoy to see him because the wait time at the doctor's office in Decatur is unbearably long. In addition, Dr. Castillo's office staff treats you with respect and professionalism at all times. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Castillo to anyone within a 60 mile radius. It's worth the drive!

Dr. Guillermo D Castillo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Savoy, IL.