Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guillermo C Elkouss has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Guillermo C Elkouss has the following 18 expertise
- Laser Surgery
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Urethral Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Fistula
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Retention
Dr. Guillermo C Elkouss has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Guillermo Elkouss is a surgeon, I'll give him that. But a doctor? Doctors are people that care for other people, by definition. Dr. Elkouss has zero bedside manner, zero followup care, and absolutely zero desire to provide any comfort whatsoever. I went to Dr. Kotler for 10 years until he dumped me on to Dr. Elkouss who then treated me like crap. So I dumped em both and found a well-rounded, extremely skilled doctor at a nearby university. I suggest you do the same.
47 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions63 Kresson Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Guillermo C Elkouss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.