Guillermo Elkouss Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Pick another doc

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Guillermo Elkouss is a surgeon, I'll give him that. But a doctor? Doctors are people that care for other people, by definition. Dr. Elkouss has zero bedside manner, zero followup care, and absolutely zero desire to provide any comfort whatsoever. I went to Dr. Kotler for 10 years until he dumped me on to Dr. Elkouss who then treated me like crap. So I dumped em both and found a well-rounded, extremely skilled doctor at a nearby university. I suggest you do the same.

Posted on April 26th, 2009