Dr. Guillermo Font Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo Font?

DO NOT GO TO DR. FONT!

Posted on March 10th, 2017

This supposed "specialist" ignored all the warning signs my sister was having half way through her pregnancy, knew of her multiple prior miscarriages, and did nothing. A simple cervical cerclage was all she needed. But her cervix dilated, and she lost her twin baby boys. A completely preventable tragedy as confirmed by other specialists at a different Chicago teaching hospital. DO NOT SEE DR. FONT- 0 STARS!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Excellent doctor!!!

amazing doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I have to say that Dr.Font is an excellent doctor, he is so respectful and you can just tell that he knows what hes doing. Through out my pregnancy i felt safe and thanks to his care me and my baby are fine. His staff and i mean everyone there is so nice and so helpful, easy to talk to and they are very responsible when it came to checking up on follow up appointments and just getting in touch when had questions. :)

im so confuse at the moment

Posted on February 19th, 2015

dr. font is an amazing doctor. he delivered not 1 but 3 of my children. how ever the past three yrs ive notice dr. font works for his own now. i did ask about dr. garcia last yr, before dr. font deliverd my lest child. he informed me that dr. garcia is no longer working with them for the PAST 4YEARS. the more desappointed i am its that his old patients r coming in here desrespacting knowleg without known the truth.............. (dont treat othes the way u dont want to get treated)

happy mom

Posted on August 31st, 2012

dr font is very caring about your health and your baby i was very pleased as having him as my doctor ,he is in addition very caring and does everything he can for tour pregancy to be good .

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Wish all doctors could be as professional and human as Guillermo Font

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I was so impressed that a doctor could be so caring. I was treated like I was the only patient. Dr.Font was recommended by my sister and my sister did not exaggerate his kindness and efficiency. I wish all doctors could be this good !

Excellent Physician!

Posted on November 19th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr.Font's recently after finding out my baby had some complications. He is a phenomenal physician. He is very caring and compassionate and you can tell that he is truly concerned for the well being of his patients and their babies. At each visit he took the time to explain everything to my husband and I and answered all of our questions without rushing us through. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor that specializes in high risk pregnancies.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017