Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guillermo M Gonzalez-Osete has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 8
I have been to see this doctor and every time me and my family member leave we are very satisfied with the outcome. He has taken really good care of me and I am very glad I was given him as my doctor. The wait time is long sometimes but that happens everywhere and we know that. Anytime i need something he gets it done if i need a referral he makes sure it is done in a day or two.. My Fiance likes him and that means a lot to me. He wants me to have the best care and this is the doctor that does it for me. He is honest and cares how I feel and explains everything to me so I can understand. I recommend this doctor I hope your experience is as good as mine has been.
Absolute worst "doctor" I've had the displeasure to be attend. I will not refer to him as doctor for his incompetence either. My mother had cancer back in 2010, and in 2014 began experiencing severe back pain and immediately notified Gonzalez. 4 years is a dangerous zone as well since records show this is when cancer typically returns. Upon notifying him, he did absolutely nothing and as a result a tumor took hold and she is now undergoing chemo again. During our visit here now, we are not called in until hours after our appointment, and we arrive half an hour before it. The doctor does not have a clue about previoua blood results either; we have access to them online and see the results but he often reads the wrong one. Upon asking about certain pains he always Just answers with "that's normal" and nothing more. Never follows up, never calls, nothing is done by him or his staff, we are the ones arranging appointments. Sadly our insurance does not cover other oncologists, so we are stuck here. please avoid here if possible for the sake of your own or your family's health and life.
42 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1976
University Medical Center
Dr. Guillermo M Gonzalez-Osete accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Guillermo M Gonzalez-Osete is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.