Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
1250 Hillrise Cir
Las Cruces, NM 88011
Book Online Now
Showing 5 of 5
Amazing Family Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Guillermo Hernandez Jr - Posted on October 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Guillermo Hernandez Jr - Posted on August 10th, 2015
I have only been to Dr. Hernandez a couple of times, and I was not thrilled with the man at all. Told me several times how much my insurance allowed him to help me with and that I was only allowed two concerns at a time. Even with my two concerns I was talked over and told that it was not a problem that for my age I wouldnt have those symptoms.
Self-verified patient of Guillermo Hernandez Jr - Posted on April 1st, 2015
Knowledgeable But Arrogant
Self-verified patient of Guillermo Hernandez Jr - Posted on February 26th, 2013
Dr Hernandez without question knows his medicine, but a couple problems undermine this knowledge: 1) There is a tendency at times to be arrogant and thus does not always listen to the patient, or follow requests, such as the sharing of medical records with other doctors. 2) It is normal for him to complain about his medical costs operating a private practice during office visits. 3) Over time he has begun to run his office like a medical mill, i.e. patients in and out within five to ten minutes of his time, and an unwillingness to discuss anything beyond the primary reason for the visit; i.e. he seems more interested in multiple visits with multiple charges. Because of these reservations, after several years I have left his medical practice to seek out another primary care physician
You want a real doctor?
Self-verified patient of Guillermo Hernandez Jr - Posted on October 21st, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Guillermo Hernandez Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Guillermo Hernandez Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.