Dr. Guillermo Hernandez Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo Hernandez Jr?

Amazing Family Doctor!

I have been going to Dr.Hernandez since I was a child and absolutely love him as a doctor for my family! He really cares for his patients and connects with you!

I have only been to Dr. Hernandez a couple of times, and I was not thrilled with the man at all. Told me several times how much my insurance allowed him to help me with and that I was only allowed two concerns at a time. Even with my two concerns I was talked over and told that it was not a problem that for my age I wouldnt have those symptoms.

I love Dr. Hernandez. He's been my Dr. since I was 4 now I am 35 and have 5 kids. He has seen us all and is super. Thanks Dr. Hernandez!!

Knowledgeable But Arrogant

Dr Hernandez without question knows his medicine, but a couple problems undermine this knowledge: 1) There is a tendency at times to be arrogant and thus does not always listen to the patient, or follow requests, such as the sharing of medical records with other doctors. 2) It is normal for him to complain about his medical costs operating a private practice during office visits. 3) Over time he has begun to run his office like a medical mill, i.e. patients in and out within five to ten minutes of his time, and an unwillingness to discuss anything beyond the primary reason for the visit; i.e. he seems more interested in multiple visits with multiple charges. Because of these reservations, after several years I have left his medical practice to seek out another primary care physician

You want a real doctor?

Awesome doctor. Remember, he is not a specialist, but he hits the nail on the head every time.Honesty, and knowing his business, best doctor I have ever encountered.For a family doctor I would say, GO SEE HIM!