Have you seen Dr. Guillermo J Valenzuela?

Look elsewhere

I've seen Dr. V. a few times, I think he is a good doctor, the front office and the PA however, are sarcastic, uncaring, arrogant and liars. The wait time is over 2 hours, they don't fill refills, don't send scripts or order prescriptions as ordered by the doctor. Tremendous disconnect with the Lab and I can go on and on, don't waste your time here, I'd rather be in pain and not suffer these clowns' foolish and childish games.

Great Doctort waiting time worst of any doctor I've visited

Great Dr. who is highly respected by other physicians. Unfortunately, the 3 hours (sometimes more) wait has become overwhelming.

Save your time and sanity!

Staff incredibly rude and disrespectful to patients. Unaware of the reason people visit, typically pain, but will have you getting up sitting down repeatedly and then just had me standing leaning on my cane. Things were better with the other staff. They should have retained the others. Takes about three to four hours just for a prescription refill.

Horrible patient neglect

I'm still having a terrible pain in my knee, product of a fall. My GP sent me to dr Valenzuela. I explained the pain to the receptionist and the best thing I got was an appointment a week later. I went to see the doctor last Friday, he offered to do an MRI to see what is wrong with my knee. After 7 days of waiting for the scheduling of my MRI (and continuing in pain) still no news from his staff. I called several times and NOBODY calls back to answer, give me an appointment or referral for the MRI, or solve my pain in any form. This is very unprofessional medical care.

Good doctor-Longest wait time of any Dr. I've seen

Good doctor. Office well equipped (MRI, x-ray, bone density scan, infusion suite, etc.). Uses some alternative treatements not covered by insurance if patient desires (e.g. platelet enriched plasma). The waitng room time is excruciating, and even though I tell myself during the wait I'll switch doctors, I always come back. His memory is amazing. He'll remember something told to him a few years ago that is not on the chart.

The best

Sure the wait could be shorter but simply put you will not find a more attentive and caring physician then Dr. Valenzuela. My wife was being bounced around without a diagnoses and was starting to lose hope that she would ever feel right again. That changed with Dr. Valenzuela. He not only spent a lot of time with us but kept in touch also by email, text and cell. I am a healthcare attorney for a large system in south florida and the product of 2 physicians, trust me, Dr. V is one of the good ones.

4 hr. Wait. Incompetent staff. VERY stressful to deal with office. Dr. Is very good.

The waiting time in office is horrendous. Good doctor. Billing dept. has made errors with my account a few times, Glad I saved all receipts.

If you do not want to sit in the waiting room to long, then a morning appointment is your best bet. It seems as if everyone wants an afternoon appointment, so then you have to be prepared to wait. If they are going to accomodate patients who need an afternoon visit, then you must realize the wait will be longer. I will always schedule my visits for 9am or 9:30am to be seen first if possible.

Dr. Valenzuela has his office staff overbook patients. I spent over 4 hours in his office and of those 4 hours only about 10 minutes were spent with the doctor. At one point I was told that I was the next patient to see the dr., but I was not seen for over 2 hours after that. When I asked the doctor why I had to wait so long, he blamed the health care industry and the red tape. So if he expects delays due to red tape, then he should schedule less patients to accomodate the extra time needed. I left his office at 6:15 PM (for a 2:15PM) appointment and there were still 3 or 4 patients waiting for the doctor. This is not an uncommon occurance, every time I go it is an extremely long wait. That is very difficult when you are elderly and in a lot of pain. It is cruel and should not be permitted.

awesome

He is worth the wait!

A very professional educated and nice man.

Dr. Guillermo J Valenzuela is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plantation, FL.