3.9

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo J Valenzuela?

If you do not want to sit in the waiting room to long, then a morning appointment is your best bet. It seems as if everyone wants an afternoon appointment, so then you have to be prepared to wait. If they are going to accomodate patients who need an afternoon visit, then you must realize the wait will be longer. I will always schedule my visits for 9am or 9:30am to be seen first if possible.

Dr. Valenzuela has his office staff overbook patients. I spent over 4 hours in his office and of those 4 hours only about 10 minutes were spent with the doctor. At one point I was told that I was the next patient to see the dr., but I was not seen for over 2 hours after that. When I asked the doctor why I had to wait so long, he blamed the health care industry and the red tape. So if he expects delays due to red tape, then he should schedule less patients to accomodate the extra time needed. I left his office at 6:15 PM (for a 2:15PM) appointment and there were still 3 or 4 patients waiting for the doctor. This is not an uncommon occurance, every time I go it is an extremely long wait. That is very difficult when you are elderly and in a lot of pain. It is cruel and should not be permitted.

awesome

He is worth the wait!

A very professional educated and nice man.

Excellent Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Valenzuela because my primary care physician thought I may have fibromyalgia or myositis. In reviewing my condition I have found Dr. Valenzuela to be an excellent doctor, he listens and explains his findings clearly, so that you can understand. He spends time with his patients and you don't feel rushed, you have time to ask questions or voice any concerns you may have. It has really been a long time since I've received this type of excellent care. I really do appreciate the excellent treatment I have received, he is worth any time you have to wait to see him.

Waiting time is just too long. With an appt it can take three or four hours. BUT it can be worth the wait. Dr. is the best. I would like to see the office staff speak english around patients.

Dr. Guillermo J Valenzuela is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plantation, FL.