Have you seen Dr. Guillermo D Kohn?

The Dr

Great Dr. amazing team. Highly recommend to see Dr Köhn.

Es un médico muy profesional, abierto con el paciente, logra dar la confianza que se necesita para relajarte y ponerte en sus manos. Es increíble 😊

Best OBGYN!

Excellent Professional! Highly recommended

In my book Dr. Kohn has 10 Stars

I have multiple fibroids to be removed and I was in search for an awesome surgeon. I called the 71 st the Miami Beach clinic to set an appointment. Once it was my turn the medical assistance was in the room and Dr. Kohn walked in the examination room and say hello with a smile and introduced himself. He was very professional and pleasant as a Medical Doctor. After the examination he explained everything about my fibroids and educate me in regards to the subject. He used words that I would understand. After my first examination with Dr. Kohn and his staff I was convince he was the Surgeon who I trusted to perform this Surgery. I am now in the hospital writing this review as I recuperate and I HONESTLY can say I am super happy with the result of my surgery. He is the most professional and nice Doctor I have ever met. Honest to God I highly recommend Dr. Guillermo Kohn He is an amazing Doctor may God bless him and his staff.

Dr. Guillermo D Kohn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.

Dr. Guillermo D Kohn Is this you?