Dr. Guillermo L Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo L Rodriguez?

The best PCP I've ever had!!!!!

Dr. Rodriguez is the best PCP my family has ever had! We would not go to anyone else.His new office is Lancaster, PA.Mastropietro & Associates2145 Noll Dr, Lancaster, PA(717) 397-4921Limerick Family Care was and is horrible. The corporate owned practice forced him out and enforced a gag order so he could not notify his patients of his new location. The SOB's at Limerick told me that he did not leave word of where he went. LIMERICK FAMILY CARE left Dr. Rodriguez patients dangling in the wind.I had to wait until his office location was updated on my medical insurance plan in order to find him.Its a bit of a hike for me and my family but he is worth the trip!!!

Hands down...the best

I have never felt more comfortable with another doctor...to DR. Rodriguez, thank you and we all miss you!

Dr. Rodriguez is a terrific doctor and very caring! As far as someone asking what kind of doctor just up and leaves..this is incorrect. They forced him out without notifying his patients. I spoke to his nurse personally, so before saying that please know the facts. It was the corporation NOT him.I'm also looking as to where he may have went.

Excellent Dr

Unexcuseable

What kind of Dr just up and leaves his patients with serious conditions with out any regards to them or their safety of the medications HE prescribed WITH OUT ANY NOTICE???????????

What a Dr should be

I can give him the "3P" award: prompt,puncuate, professional. No other doctor has restored my trust as he has. And Dr Rodriguez if you ever read this...THANK YOU!

Dr. Guillermo L Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.