Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guillermo Mosquera
Dr. Guillermo Mosquera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with other offices in Virginia Beach, VA and Virginia Beach, VA (and 2 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mosquera is affiliated with Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital, Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center and Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Guillermo Mosquera has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Guillermo Mosquera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.