Dr. Guillermo Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo Perez?

He Knows what is doing. Excellent surgeon.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Posted on September 27th, 2014

Horrible experience at the doctors clinic. After surgery I returned to see him due to complications. Staff us unprofessional and rude. I waited for more than an hour in pain. I must have waited close to three hours and you know that is painfully especially after surgery. Then I called to confirm my appointment to get the results of my biopsy and was told I did not have an appointment for that they. They apparently cancelled it because they said that had already given me the results. Completely not true. Then I was told I needed to go in on a different date because I could not be given the results over the phone unless it was by the doctor. After going back an forth the nurse ended up giving me the results. I was upset, how can u cancel appointments by not letting the patient know and completely unprofessional doctor by not wanting to see me and give me my results.

clerk

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Posted on July 26th, 2013

this Dr is awesome and he does care for his patients bed side manners are very good very nice man keep up the good work DR Perez

Posted on November 14th, 2012

office staff need to wear uniforms so patients can tell the difference,,,notjust wear black all the time. need to befriendlier...dr. needs to let paitent knowahead of time surgery is cancelled, enoughtime so patient knows ahead of time notat the last minute.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Dr Perez performed parathyroid surgery on me in July. Surgery went smoothly no complications at all. I was worried I would have an unsightly scar on my neck. My scar is hardly noticeable. I am doing great and I am grateful that i was referred to such a caring and skillful surgeon. I definitely recommend Dr. Perez.

Fantastic surgeon

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Had initially chosen another surgeon for my laparoscopic procedure but since I ended up in emergency prior to my appointment I was seen by Dr.Perez who was on call that day, initially I was a little bothered by his "roughness" and his bluntness but later realized that he truly does have the best intentions and he truly does care for his patients. My case was a very difficult one, I was in the hospital for 3 months, and I'm still recuperating. I can honestly say that Dr.Perez went above and beyond like no other dr.

terrible service

Posted on September 12th, 2011

he needs to pay attention to the patients, more concerned in volume than quality of care. there aere many other excellent surgeions in town

Posted on July 11th, 2011

Terrible service and bad manners, he should not practice medicine, he doesnt care about patient well being

mal servicio

Posted on December 16th, 2010

como puede hacer un paciente para quejarse de un doctor sin que lo culpen de nada ....tengo muchas quejas sobre este doctor ....muy mal servicio

Posted on September 28th, 2009