Dr. Guillermo A Reyes Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo A Reyes?

Horrible staff

When I first met Dr. R in the hospital, he was extremely gruff. He was better in the office though I agree, he does use PA's a lot. The office NEVER answers the phone. You get a message about high call volume and you're lucky if they call you back. I didn't hear from them. I'll find another cardio doc!!

AWESOME CARDIOLOGIST

Dr. Reyes is an awesome doctor and has always taken very good care of my mom. He listens to her concerns and is very patient in explaining what exactly is going on with her and what needs to be done to help her feel better. He is very patient and thorough with her doctor visits. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Left me hopeless

I saw this doctor right after my heart surgery OMG he gave me no hope at 38 he told me even if I took care of myself I would not live past 6 years (mind you he said this in front of my then 16 yr old daughter) He told me that if I needed heart surgery again that there was nothing left to harvest well, after this appt. I was devastated and made an appt. with the surgeon who said he had no idea what Dr. Reyes was talking about that there was still many arteries to harvest i then found another wonderful Dr. who gave me hope and it has now been 11 yrs since my surgery and I have had absolutely no problems and am healthier now than I was back then all thanks to a Dr. who had faith and gave me hope, so my suggestion is run away from this so called Dr. as fast as you can

Poor bedside manner.Overbooks himself so we have to see the PA instead of him.Over all bad experience.

Dr Reyes was called to my Bedside in the ER. He was very caring, calm, relaxed and explained things patiently and in words I could understand. His calm/relaxed attitude helped to calm my worries. He treated me like I was someone in his family, giving me the facts I needed without being too "standoffish". The procedures he performed were quick, efficient, through, and accurate. He doesn't waste time or money on tests/procedures that you really don't need. I would happily return to him if I ever needed his services in the future. I would recommend everyone to him. Excellent Doctor and Human Being!

Would never see him again.

He diagnosed my husband with a leaky heart valve. On our second visit I questioned him on why an EKG was needed again,we didn't know the procedures. He nearly bit my head off and was very rude. If you cannot ask a doctor questions, you don't need him. Every time we went to see him he made it sound like my husband was on the verge of an operation, his heart was enlarged, etc. We decided to seek a second opinion and are we glad we did. My husband has been fine, no changes in his heart and the doctor is currently monitoring him.

Outstanding

My husband was directed to Dr. Reyes by our family doctor after he had five small strokes. We don't live in San Antonio so we were not familer with Dr. Reyes, But he took such good care of my husband that we will never see another cardiologist accept for him. I will admit the staff could use alittle help in manners.

Ridiculous. Go elsewhere.

Besides the incredible wait time and general rudeness of the office staff, you won't see Dr Reyes unless you throw a fit. He has all his patients see a PA!

Ambulance Chaser

The doctor and staff are unprofessional, rude, uncaring and should not be in business. He is an ambulance chaser. Stay clear of this man, the worst heart doctor EVER. I died on the table due to his oversight! The entire place is dirty looking and the staff has a bad attitude