Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guillermo O Robles has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 7
The dictionary states that "serendipity" is "making desirable discoveries by accident". I was in the hospital and Dr Robles was the gyno who took my case. I couldn't have hand picked a more personable, knowledgable and caring physician. The entire staff, from arrival until check out, were absolutely amazing!
I went into labor 8 weeks early and happened to get this man at the ER at Harris Methodist Fort Worth. He was awful. Terrible bedside manner. He was completely cold, uncaring and rough. He treated me like I was just cattle being pushed through a chute and nearly missed my baby being born because he walked away as her head was crowning. After she was born, he YANKED my placenta out, snapped the cord because he was pulling so hard and left placental fragments inside which caused post-partum hemorrhage and I almost needed a blood transfusion because of the blood volume lost. He never checked on me after the delivery and when I said I refused to pay almost $5000 for his few minutes of disgusting and degrading treatment, he sent me to collections. I have always paid everything I owe, and I have always made it a priority to pay my bills on time. Out of principle, I refuse to pay this man for the treatment I received. I even paid the hospital in full for the extended stay and the extra treatment required after his ER stunt, but will take a hit on my flawless credit because this man doesn't deserve to be paid for attempting to give scared women uterine inversions.
25 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Guillermo O Robles accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWhite Sands Womens Healthcare, 2559 Medical Dr Ste D, Alamogordo, NM
Dr. Guillermo O Robles is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Alamogordo, NM.