Dr. Guillermo T Schrader Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo T Schrader?

Hope Venus

My Mother has Schizophrenia. She lives in an assisted living home about 40 minutes away from my Sister who tried with all her might to take her to her appointment with this Dr. My mothers condition requires a Dr. who is willing to monitor her. After her last months appointment the Dr. was going to change my Mother's meds if the ones he had her one "Still" were not working. They were not - so this appointment was CRITICAL to help her be able to cope better - especially through Christmas. We had her appointment down at 5:30pm and my Sister got to the Dr.'s office at 5:28. At which time they told her that the appointment was at 5:20 and the Dr. would not see my Mother since he already took another patient. My sister drove 40 minutes to pick my Mother up - who has to use a wheelchair to get around and back 40 minutes to her home. The Dr. does not return phone calls when my Mother is having complete breakdowns and they will not make an appointment for us to talk to them about my Mothers condition. Dr.'s need to care about their patients! This is unacceptable behavior for the office and the Dr. I'm embarrassed for them and we are looking for another physician for my sweet mother in her late 70's who desperately needs a Dr. to care enough about her to at least honor their appointments and give her the care she desperately needs especially 4 days before Christmas. They should be ashamed!

Dr. Guillermo T Schrader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.