Dr. Guiying Hu Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Guiying Hu?

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Was quick to diagnose and explained cancer well. Did not respond to important questions we as a family had for making decisions on a slow growing stage 4 cancer. Then wanted to quickly start chemo treatment without allowing us to process information to make a good decision. Was visibly bothered once we mentioned getting a second opinion on treatment plan. I'd be weary of a doctor who's quick to treat without answering basic questions on prognosis.

Posted on November 18th, 2011

This doctor did not listen, did not answer questions completely and had not read the information in my medical record completely before starting an examination. She did not include me in decisions about my care, but since she did not provide me with adequate information to make decisions, I guess she could not. I consider my visit with her a disaster.

Posted on March 24th, 2015