Dr. Gulam J Mukhdomi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gulam J Mukhdomi?

In Dec of 2017 I received nerve blocker shots which benefited me with excellent results in Jan of 2018. I suffered chronic knee pain due to severe arthritis for many years and these shots actually gave me relief. These procedure of shots can truly help.

Caring and passionate doctor

Very passionate and caring doctor. I do not mind to wait for this doctor because he controlled my chronic pain.He does not keep drug seekers in his practice and send them for rehab as he is interventionalist and do comprehensive Pain Management.

i was seen by dr mukhdomi 2 weeks a ago recevied and injection and was able to walk my first time 8 years . i had no pain in my back it was a wonderful past injections never worked Dr. Mukhdomi knew exactly where to give me the shot for my back. I give Dr. Mukhdomi an 10 for excellence. First time I've ever trusted the steroid injections. I can't say enough and I want to thank Dr. Mukhdomi for his knowledge. Many many thanks to Dr. Mukhdomi. I would recommend family and friends to Dr. Mukhdomi.

Doctor Mukhdomi and his staff aren't nasty and the facility is nasty he over books and the patience have to wait three or more hours before being seen that's a dam shame.

Dr.Mukhdomi as Anesthesiologist and pain specialist

Good Anesthesiolgist and Pain specialist.Will recomend any patient to this doctor.

mrs

My thought of Mukhdomi is that he will not answer questions, walks around an answer, He gave me the epidural injections without any xray machine or numbing. Plus gave me a pillow to hold and a chair and told me to lean over and gave me the epidural. Plus duplicate billing. If you want a bunch of drugs then this is the place. The office is filled with drug seeking ppl. Run 3-4 hours over. Then you afraid to go to your car in the lot.

Dr.Mukhdomi as Anesthesiologist and pain specialist

Excellent pain specialist who takes good care of patients.He is very kind and highly professional and will recommend any patient with chronic pain to this doctor.

This Dr is the most rude Dr I have ever met you will be Sorry if you get him for a pain Dr.

He is a great doctor

The staff is efficient and curtious.The dr.takes his time with me.He reviews your records each and every time ya come .Asks questions how your doing any complaints or new symptoms ,he's not in a hurry.

Dr.Mukhdomi as Anesthesiologist and pain specialist

Dr.Mukhdomi is caring physician,I had multiple back surgeries and was on high doses of pain medicine,He placed Spinal cord stimulator implant and pain medicine was decrease by 75%.I am back to my family.He is very reasonable in prescribing pain medicine.I recommend chronic pain patient to this doctor,

Pain free

Excellent pain physician. Yes, his office is outdated but he has helped my back and neck pain. I was also told of plans to build a new office!

Dr. Gulam J Mukhdomi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grove City, OH.