Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gulam M Najar has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Gulam M Najar has the following 8 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Gulam M Najar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
After reading the positive reviews I decided to see Dr. Najar with a severe allergic dermatitis. At the end of my visit he told me that he does not test for such allergies. I wasted a lot of money and time! Extremely disappointing! Plus, I waited over one hour even though the office seemed to be empty, I was the only person in the waiting room!
I really like Dr. Gulam! Every time I come in to see him he spends plenty of time with me, and makes sure I understand his diagnosis. He is very polite, and with great experience. His staff is also very nice. I would recommend Dr. Gulam to everyone. If you are looking for a good allergist, he is the one!!
Dr. Najar cares about my children's health first and foremost!! He does not stop until he can diagnose his patient's sickness. I have 4 girls and drive 30 minutes all the time to ensure my children have the best one on one doctor care! I am so lucky to have one of the last doctors who cares more about the health of his patients than money and stamina. He takes all the time and measures necessary to give the best possible care! He is a part of my family, love him!!
Dr.Najar is one in a million. He treats you like family. He doesn't stop until he finds the answer. He reminds me of Dr. House. He isnt going to just hand u a script and send you out the door. I love that he is a true scientist. He has saved my daughters life. I have called him at 3 a.m. Several times and he promptly returns my call. He has visited my children in the hospital. The hospital staff tells me they don't make doctors like him anymore.
Dr. Najar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Childrens Hospital Of Michigan
Dr. Gulam M Najar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGulam M Najar Md Pc, 30 Amsterdam Ave, Amherst, NY
Dr. Gulam M Najar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amherst, NY.