Dr. Gulam M Najar Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gulam M Najar?

Disappointed

After reading the positive reviews I decided to see Dr. Najar with a severe allergic dermatitis. At the end of my visit he told me that he does not test for such allergies. I wasted a lot of money and time! Extremely disappointing! Plus, I waited over one hour even though the office seemed to be empty, I was the only person in the waiting room!

Dr. Najar Gulam is very good.

I really like Dr. Gulam! Every time I come in to see him he spends plenty of time with me, and makes sure I understand his diagnosis. He is very polite, and with great experience. His staff is also very nice. I would recommend Dr. Gulam to everyone. If you are looking for a good allergist, he is the one!!

Outstanding Human Being and Doctor

Dr. Najar cares about my children's health first and foremost!! He does not stop until he can diagnose his patient's sickness. I have 4 girls and drive 30 minutes all the time to ensure my children have the best one on one doctor care! I am so lucky to have one of the last doctors who cares more about the health of his patients than money and stamina. He takes all the time and measures necessary to give the best possible care! He is a part of my family, love him!!

Dr.Najar is one in a million. He treats you like family. He doesn't stop until he finds the answer. He reminds me of Dr. House. He isnt going to just hand u a script and send you out the door. I love that he is a true scientist. He has saved my daughters life. I have called him at 3 a.m. Several times and he promptly returns my call. He has visited my children in the hospital. The hospital staff tells me they don't make doctors like him anymore.

Great Doctor, Excellent Care

Dr. Najar has been my son's physician since he was born and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is very kind and takes his time explaining everything to my wife and I. When my son was first born, he even came to my house to take a look at my son because he knew we would be worried!

parent of patient

VERY Thorough. Cares very much about patients AND their parents. Calls to check on patients day or night. Works until he finds the answers.

simply AWESOME!

Awesome doctor with the willingness to help!You do not see this old fasion treatment anymore!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!