Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gulzar B Kassam has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gulzar B Kassam has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 26
My experience here was so terrible that I looked on line to try to find out how to report this office and Dr. Kassam. Dr. Kassam was an hour and a half late for an appointment I'd made the same day for extreme pain. She doesn't believe in pain medicine because she says everyone gets addicted. Okay, I don't want that but I do need to manage the pain and she essentially told me that American women were weak and whined about everything. I have very large uterine fibroids and I was looking into surgery so its serious pain.The office lost my chart, tried to tell me that I took it home with me (why would I do that?) and then when they found it a few hours later never apologized.I would NEVER go back. Stay away if you can, keep looking for someone who is more compassionate and an office where the phones don't ring off the hooks while the staff stands around chatting.
She (and only SHE) see's me. She saved my life when I had a tubular pregancy explode, delivered my children and did my hystorectomy. She is VERY thorough and recommends only the best doctors if it's not gyno related. I have been seeing her for 22 years and WILL NEVER see anyone else! I have never been there when she wasn't there so can not comment on her other doctors on staff..but I'm sure they are just as caring as she is or she wouldn't have them there. She is the BEST and that's not just a comment that's a fact!
Dr.Kassam has been my doctor for over 25 years. She is very caring, takes time to listen and responds to all concerns - even non-gyno ones, and she refers me to dr's who help me. She even follows up on these referrals to see how things went. She also gives back to the community by offering free paps at health fairs. She has done this many times a year over the past 25 years I have been to her. If you are looking for a Dr. that truly cares about you, not their wallet, see Dr. Kassam!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Crawford Long Hospital
Dr. Gulzar B Kassam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gulzar B Kassam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.