Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gumersindo Leal I
Dr. Gumersindo Leal I, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Leal is affiliated with Regional Medical Center At Memphis, Methodist North Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton. He speaks English.
Dr. Gumersindo Leal I has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Leal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Methodist North Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Delta Medical Center
Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
Baptist East Hospital
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Hospital Central
59 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1954
Dr. Gumersindo Leal I accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gumersindo Leal I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.