Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gunjan Bhatnagar
Dr. Gunjan Bhatnagar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with other offices in Santa Ana, CA and Irvine, CA . Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bhatnagar is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and Western Medical Center - Santa Ana. She speaks English and Vietnamese.
Dr. Gunjan Bhatnagar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Artificial Insemination
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bhatnagar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Dr. Gunjan Bhatnagar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gunjan Bhatnagar in this video.
Dr. Gunjan Bhatnagar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.