Dr. Gunnar M West Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gunnar M West?

Tonsilitis

The front desk was very cordial and professional, I got my appointment right away. When I arrived, I was immediately seen by the nurses and by the provider right after. Dr West has outstanding bedside manners, patient care, and very humble individual, it really made me feel confident I was receiving good care. I was diagnosed with Tonsillitis and now Im feeling better after seeing Dr West. Overall, it was an in and out visit, definitely my top and only choice for ENT.

Impressive

No wait time. The staff was not only nice but knowledgeable. I went in for a consultation and was quickly evaluated by Dr. West and he informed me I needed a procedure done. Before I knew it I was in and out. Dr. West is such a competent doctor. I felt comfortable and at ease especially since I didn’t know I was going to have a procedure done. I highly recommend him and his staff for all your ENT needs.

Dr West is an excellent doctor he will help you out with whatever you have as in ear nose and throat he has help me out with my allergies

Seeing Dr. West was life changing. I have been seeing different ENTs over the years trying to help my sinuses and avoiding surgery as much as possible. After going over my problems and options, Dr. West preformed a ballon procedure to open up my sinuses. It was done right in the office. The staff was very friendly and helpful during my entire visit. i would definitely recommend Dr.West. Good easy to find location.

Great visit

Dr. West and his staff were very nice and professional. I had a severe ear infection with drainage. Dr. West worked on my ear and i felt better right away. He then prescribed medication. This was one of the best doctor visits that i ever had. Highly reccomend Dr. West.

Dr West has been hands down one of the best doctors I've seen. There's not many doctors out there that take their time to answer all your questions. He even had a follow up the next day just to see how the medication was working and to see if I had any additional questions. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!

I Would highly recommend Dr. West to anybody that might need his services, he's a great doctor and has helped me with my allergy problems

I had years of severe acne and Dr. West treated my acne. He prescribed me medication and suggested a chemical peel and microdermabrasion. The good thing about this is that I was able to have it done in the same office (they offer skin treatments and laser hair removal). After the chemical peel my skin was looking great and it look even better after microdermabrasion. My face has never look better. Very happy with their service.

Dr. Gunnar West spent a lot of time listening to my medical history. He diagnosed my condition and treated all of my symptoms. I feel so much better. I would highly recommend dr. West to anyone.

good doctor

Dr. West tested me for allergies. I am receiving shots and already feel better.

Friendly staff, very clean office. The doctor took his time and answered all my questions.