Dr. Gunnbjorg B Lavoll Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gunnbjorg B Lavoll?

Upsetting appointment

I almost never write reviews but felt it important to warn other parents who may find themselves in my situation. We sought help from her in a time of distress for my teenaged daughter. She was the first professional we turned to for my daughter's problems and we had a terrible experience. My first complaint is that she answered the phone a number of times during our visit. We found ourselves listening not only to her conversations with other patients, but with personal calls as well - even while discussing whether or not my child was having suicidal thoughts. Secondly, she diagnosed my child with a major psychological disorder while spending only a few minutes with her. Worse yet, she stated this in front of my child who is old enough to understand the significance of the diagnosis - and months later, we know that her diagnosis was wrong. To make matters worse, she did not accept any insurance and charged us $400 dollars.

Amazing Doctor! Saved my husband's life. She is caring and competent. I highly recommend her.