- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guohua Xia has 3 locations
Dr. Guohua Xia has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Guohua Xia has the following 12 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Guohua Xia Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Humana Choice POS
More about Dr. Guohua Xia
We believe that a healthy community relies on individuals with functioning brains and a healthy mental status. We are committed to controlling pathologies of the brain, developing individual psychological strength, and building a stable and supportive social relationships among individuals in our community and societies to help improve our world. Mutual respect among all people involved in facilitating mental wellbeing regardless of differences in background, outlook or approach is paramount. We value all contributions, from any person, to the cause of human wellbeing and pledge to share our experience, knowledge, and expertise with the community. We encourage anyone to give us feedback as we believe this is critical to giving our community the care it deserves.