Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Guoli Johnston has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Guoli Johnston has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Guoli Johnston is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My wife and I had a horrible experince with our visit with Dr. Guoli Johnston. Before our appointment day, we filled the health questionnaire online. However, when we arrived at our appointment on-time, we spent the first 20 minutes waiting and answering the same questions on the questionnaire with the nurse (who was nice and patient). Then Dr. Johnston rushed in with 10 minutes left in the appointment, her first words were "I don't have much time", and she started asking the same questions about my wife's health and conditions. Asking the same questions are ok with us, we like that she's confirming; however, her saying that "I don't have much time" makes us feel like she's not detailed and not thorough with the examination, and just wants to quickly finish the exam. She speaks very fast and not clearly at all, and almost everytime we pause to think for a bit (as we're trying to understand her), she starts uttering "quick, we don't have much time". When she started doing hands-on exam, she was rough and keeps on pushing my wife for response as well. My wife was already not feeling well going in to the appointment, and the doctor's carelessness did not help at all. The doctor kept on telling my wife to relax, but how can anyone relax when the doctor is rushing and pushing? After the exam, she said she'll give my wife 5 minutes to get re-dressed, and she rushed back 2 minutes later and just barge in without asking my wife if she's ready. She started explaining what kind of condition my wife could have and used a medical term that we didn't understand. When we asked her to explain what that term meant, she said "we don't have much time, you can look it up on the Internet yourself". Why do we need to go see a doctor if we can look it up on the Internet? Isn't that what the doctor is for, is to give us correct information instead of us looking at some random websites online? Also, when we asked her the question about the medical term, she responded with "do you understand what I'm saying?" in a rude tone, as if we're stupid or something. At this point we were fed up with her, so we just got up and left without needing to hear anything else from her. Needless to say we won't be returning to Dr. Johnston.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Johnston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Shandong Medical University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Guoli Johnston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Womens Health, 12910 Totem Lake Blvd NE Ste 102, Kirkland, WA
Dr. Guoli Johnston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.