Dr. Gurinder S Mehar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gurinder S Mehar?

I would not

Not the best dr. Staff has been there forever. They have a bit of an attitude. The dr himself comes across knowledgeable. He is good for the common cold. When it gets tougher than that he will not know what to do. He will have you believing its in your head until you need major surgery as what happen to me. I was warned he had prior settlements against him settled out of court according to the nys doctor site. These no longer appear as they are old. Beware my family and myself no longer go there nor do many of my friends who had similar experiences. Best to you if you choose to. I hear he may have retired.

Patient

Your Nurse Practitioner, Gene, is horrible! She spent nearly five minutes with me before telling me all of my symptoms "were in my head" she also told me "She should be with other patients" as long as telling me I did not really have a condition I was previously diagnosed with 5 years prior. I will be sure to spread the word!

engineering tech

wonderfull doctor, but lately his P.A's are something to be desired. We don't get to see HIM enough.

Dr. Gurinder S Mehar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cornwall, NY.