Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gurinder K Randhawa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
I have been a patient of Dr. Randhawa for a few years now. She has helped me with all illnesses, both minor and serious. Her medical knowledge is spot on, her bedside manner is great and she always spends as much time with you as needed to answer all of your questions. Her staff is always very friendly as well.
- The wait time to see the doctor in the office is about 30 - 45 minutes, irrespective of whether you are on time, early or late for your appointment. This can be tolerated to a degree.- The wait time to get an appointment is an easy 3-6 weeks.- The time the doc spends with the patient is about 5 mins, her assistant spends about 2-3 mins.- My test results are NEVER communicated to me; I have to follow up 3-4 times with various people before I get any answer._ The lab sheet to take my tests (is supposedly to be left at the reception) is NEVER there. Add another 15 mins to get that because of course, the assistant is too busy (hopefully that is teh case and someone else is getting better attention than me)- It is never well communicated when the doctor wants to see you next, especially for cases where follow up is a must.
37 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Gurinder K Randhawa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gurinder K Randhawa in this video.
Dr. Gurinder K Randhawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, CA.