Have you seen Dr. Gurjeet S Kalra?

Finally found right psychiatrist

I was very impressed with Dr Kalra. He talked, asked questions, listened to me and I felt very at ease with him. I am so glad I found him. I have only had 1 appointment with him, but I know he is the right psychiatrist for my husband and me.

Grateful

Dr. Kalra is the first psychiatrist I have ever felt comfortable talking to. He genuinely cares. I suffer bipolar disorder, PTSD from an abusive childhood, and I have severe anxiety issues. He has helped me understand why I do the things I do, and also the right cocktail of medications. After 20+ years of trying to cope with mental illness, I realize there is no cure for my neuroses, but I can live with them.

Highly recommend

I was the most comfortable with Dr. Kalra than I have ever been with a Psychiatrist or any other counselor. You can trust him.

Dr. Gurjeet S Kalra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, TX.

Dr. Gurjeet S Kalra Is this you?