Dr. Gurmeet Sawhney Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gurmeet Sawhney?

horrible office service

Posted on February 19th, 2014

I scheduled an appointment through zocdoc for a physical. When the receptionist called to confirm my appointment she advised me that althoughmy appointment was scheduled for 1pm I could expect a 1-3 hour delay and that it was not unusual for the dr to fall behind. When I attempted to verify that I was not misunderstanding she rudely laughed and said no dr office sees patients on time. I informed her that I had heard of a 15-20 min delay but that was ridiculous. As a possible first time patient I was totally put off by this and promptly canceled my appointment.

Posted on January 6th, 2016