Dr. Gurpal S Benning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gurpal S Benning?

Dr. Gurpal S. Benning, M.D.

I'm the son of a surgeon and Dr. Benning has the best bedside manner of any physician I've ever met. Excellent physician, highly recommend.

Mrs

Dr. Benning is my primary doctor. He is a good listener and very observant. I trust him and I am fortunate to have him as my doctor. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

NO FOLLOW UP AFTER VISIT

No follow up after meeting with him, said he would refer me to a Wound care specialist, its been 14 days, had to call several times to remind staff, also he prescribed this $140 ointment instead of the $12 cream that could do the same thing for my open wound.(CVS), Please offer a generic option when discussing with all patients.

fantastic doctor

excellent doctor

I came in with a kidney stone and he felt that I had an infection as well. He sent me to the hospital and there they found out that i had a bad kidney infection with the stone. After antibiotics in the hospital, I felt better. Well done!

Would not go to this physician again. Had to beg him to test for a disease that I was recently exposed to in a foreign country and was showing symptoms of. He decided I had only the flu and did not want to test for anything else. Finally got him to agree to the other test. Then I had to call the office 5 hours later to get the results for the flu (a test that takes 15min), which not-surprisingly were negative. Had I accepted his flu diagnosis........

Dr. Gurpal S Benning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.