Dr. Gurpreet Ahuja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gurpreet Ahuja?

Very kind and professional doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

My child used to suffer from ear infections a lot of times. We were referred to see Dr. Ahuja. With his careful diagnosis and help, my child is free from otitis media. We are really grateful.

SO grateful for Dr Ahuja!

Posted on February 1st, 2017

We are so incredibly grateful to Dr Ahuja and his staff for taking such great care of our son for his Tonsilotomy and Adenoidectomy. Dr Ahuja is an expert at what he does, is great with children, and really put us at ease in preparing for the procedure. Post op our son had very minimal pain and recovery was easier than we expected. He is like a new kid and is growing like crazy now that he is sleeping more deeply at night. Thank you Dr Ahuja!

GREAT ENT

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Although out wait time was quite long, Dr. Ahuja was fabulous. He took his time with us. My 5 year old liked him a lot. Dr. Ahuja was great at putting his at ease.

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Dr. Ahuja is a fabulous pediatric ENT physician. We first worked with him on our son who, at the time was 1.5 years of age and had extreme sleep apnea and needed his tonsils and adenoids out, along with tubes put in. The 1st physician we visited, we waited over 3 hours, the doctor spent no more than 5 minutes with us, and then said "yep, he needs surgery. My assistance will call you to schedule." Over a week went by with no call. Then I decided to look elsewhere. What I like most about Dr. Ahuja is he is VERY thorough in his evaluations and does not do any procedure that is not medically necessary. Because of his thoroughness, we were able to find out that our son has a blood condition where his blood does not clot quickly (which could have posed a risk for the surgery). Our son is now almost 8 and thriving, but we now know the precautions we need to take with his condition. Our 4 year old daughter has also had to have her tonsils and adenoids removed and there was no question as to who we would go to. Dr. Ahuja is great with his patients, the parents, and his skills as a physician. We would highly recommend him to anyone, and have! Not a complaint, but at times, the wait has been more than what we would like, but I think it is due to him having a full panel of patients and coordinating between office days and surgical days. Most days we were in and out within a reasonable time (never did we wait 3 hours or more though-average is 20min)

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr. Ahuja and his team have been really great to us, and we are very happy that our pediatrician recommended him! My 3 year old son had to get ear tubes, and Dr. Ahuja did a great job explaining each detail to us, made our son feel comfortable, and the surgery went well. So far so good!

Highly Recommended Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2014

Dr. Ahuja performed surgery for a very rare case on my daughter. He was excellent and I researched Dr.'s all over the US to consider for this procedure. Very thorough and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him and his patience and care for children is stellar.

Exceded Expectations

Posted on July 5th, 2014

Our pediatrician highly recommended Dr. Ahuja and explained that he is the only specialist for he would see for his own children. Not only did Dr. Ahuja immediately put my son at ease, he put my wife and me at ease and was able explain in simple terms what was going on and what our options were and what he felt was the best option. We never felt rushed. Dr. Ahuja stayed with us until we asked every question we could think of and decided a course of action. I just wish I was a kid so I could have him as my doctor.

Terrible Bedside Mannerism

Posted on July 20th, 2012

This doctor yelled at my 2 yr old son for playing with the curtains. Mind you, we were in the office for 2.5 hours for a standard office visit. He saw another patient in between our appointment and returned a page. I got nothing out of the visit. Waste of money and time. Would not recommend!!!

Mr. Aaron R Garcia

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Ahuja and his staff have been wonderful from day one. My 10 year old daughter was sent to him for a mass in her throat which turned out to be thyroid cancer. His office coordinated all the tests and surgery needed. Her surgery was a complete success. 9 months later and with nuclear medication my daughter is now cancer free!!!Dr. Ahuja and his staff are simply wonderful and my family appreciates all that they did and do.

Thankful for Dr. Ahuja

Posted on January 8th, 2012

We cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ahuja!! After seeing several ENT surgeons he was recommended to us by one of his former students. Our daughter had a thyroglossal duct cyst which Dr. Ahuja removed. He was very thorough in explaining everything to us and he put both my husband and I at ease. Our daughter absolutely adored him and asks to go visit him even though her surgery was a success as well as her follow up visits.

Dr Visit

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Interested in finding out if my child needed tubes in his ears. Was told the frequent ear infections were due to nursing and bottle feeding. Was informed that my just over a year old child was too old to be nursing and needed to be weaned immediately to ease ear infections. No recommendations made besides that except to check back in 6 months.

Best we've been to.

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Dr. Ahuja is so thorough, great with kids' and diagnosed our daughter properly, while other doctors wanted to do surgery. We are extremely happy we were able to see Dr. Ahuja and get a second opinion, best choice we ever made!