Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gurpreet S Bajaj
Dr. Gurpreet S Bajaj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bajaj has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gurpreet S Bajaj has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gurpreet S Bajaj has the following 8 expertise
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Fractures
Dr. Gurpreet S Bajaj has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gurpreet S Bajaj is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
This doctor had to amputate my leg it was a horrible time for me and my family I was very scared I had just woke up from being on life support for two weeks I found out I was going to loose my leg when another doctor came in to talk about it with me I question him about the surgeon that would be amputating my leg he said I would trust Dr Bajaj with his and his family's life he did a great job on my leg I know God put him in my path during this time and any time I'm having a problem that get me in that day and his side doctor Matt is so amazing he is caring and was also there during my surgery and the staff is also very nice love those guys
My husband was in a serious accident with several broken bones. Dr Bajaj not only repaired his breaks but the way he sat with all of us and answered every single question was so reassuring. It let us know that he really cared. We just had a follow up visit with him and he was still the same, spent lots of time with us. Showed us X-rays before and after and addressed every question and concern we had. I would highly recommend Dr Bajaj to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon. He even returns phone calls quickly!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Gurpreet S Bajaj accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gurpreet S Bajaj in this video.
Dr. Gurpreet S Bajaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.